Our commitment to quality


The species that we have selected with care are born out of strains with recognized nutritional and gustatory qualities. We follow then very closely every stage of growth of our poultry, from hatching to maturity.
A battery of controls is carried out before our products reach your plate. These controls concern both the rearing conditions -and especially animal welfare- and feed ration made up exclusively of good-quality plants, vitamins and minerals.
An efficient system allows us to track and trace our products. It is inscribed in an approach of security and transparency towards our customers.
Finally, the HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) system, in effect in our company, is now considered as a common standard in the field of food safety.
 

  CORN-FED CHICKEN FARM-REARED LABEL ROUGE CHICKEN ORGANIC CHICKEN
LOGO logo labelrouge ab
STRAIN Rustic
Slow-growing strain
Slow-growing strain Slow-growing strain
POULTRY FEED 100% plants, minerals and vitamins
Without meat meal, animal fat and growth promoters

100% plants, minerals and vitamins

At least 75% cereals 
Without meat meal, animal fat and growth promoters 

100% plants, minerals and vitamins
Without meat meal, animal fat and growth promoters
At least 95% products from organic farming
CERTIFYING ORGANISATION   CERTIQUAL - 67300 SCHILTIGHEIM CERTIPAQ
ORIGIN France France France


Our commitment to freshness :

Our poultry is slaughtered every business day and we work on a just-in-time basis. Thus, stock rotation period can be improved to guarantee our customers optimum freshness.


Our commitment to the environment:

From the 1990s...
From the start, Bruno Siebert S.A. has made substantial efforts to integrate a number of new equipments to reduce discharges of contaminants. A process water pretreatment plant had been built within the manufacturing facility allowing the use of screening and degreasing. The company had also signed an agreement with the intercommunal union to monitor the quality of discharged water.


...to today
Nowadays, we are fully independent in waste water treatment. A waste re-use program through methanization is also considered. 100 tons of live poultry produce 45 tons of waste. 70% of this waste is currently recycled. The remaining 30% could be used to produce energy in the form of methane after fermentation.


To reduce our carbon footprint, we focus on shortening our transport routes by repatriating our production in the region as far as possible and by reorganizing our route plans.

Finally, we sort our waste both in the production departments and in the offices.